Our new Hearing Care Center “Center Hearing” is now offering a complimentary base line screening on an annual basis to allow you to track any changes in your hearing. Hearing aid users may get complimentary hearing aid cleaning and an evaluation of their hearing aid performance.
Signs of Hearing Loss
If you suspect that you may be experiencing hearing loss, consider the following questions:
- Do you find that people mumble and speak unclearly?
- Do you often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have difficulty following conversation in group situations?
- Do you have difficulty hearing the doorbell or telephone ringing?
- Do you turn the TV or radio louder than other people ?
- Do other people tell you that you speak too loud?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you may have a hearing loss. If you do have a hearing loss, you are not alone. Worldwide, you are one of about 500 million other people suffering from hearing loss. In most countries, that is one in six people.